* PNW resident (US, close to Seattle fwiw)
* panfandomy (Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Silent Hill, Transformers, The Hobbit, Avengers, Captain America, whatever I have most recently become interested in)
interested in: feminism, social justice, birds, weird animals, video games, movies, tv, Jensen Ackles, and waistcoats.
Unabashedly nerdy, sadly uncreative and unproductive in a fandom sense, sigh.
- call you names
- tell you weird and personal details about myself
- say “I NEED TO PEE” instead of just brb
- type in caps a lot.
If i’m extra comfortable with you I’ll do all that and:
- talk casually about porn and really perverted thoughts
- share funny photos from my tumblr dash
- actually tell you when i’m upset
- try to make conversation with you
- just generally act really silly when I’m in a good mood
- tell you jokes even if they’re bad
You know who you are, and ILU. <3
Let’s talk Hannibal and feminism for a second.
Specifically, let’s talk about what makes Lecter’s character so appealing to a female audience and why that makes so many people uncomfortable.
(Takes the book & movie canons into account. TW for discussion of murder, cannibalism and violence as well as mentions of sexual violence.)